JoostinOnline hat den Settings Editor GUI aktualisiert!
- Added more USB Gecko output code and fixed grlib output not being shown.
- A fair amount of code cleanup (it’s still messy though, lol) and a couple of safety checks (thanks megazig).
- Decreased size by about 19%.
- Missing options are no longer hidden. Instead, clicking on them gives the option to load the Wii Settings to set them for the first time.
- Menus are now fixed width so changing a setting won’t resize it.
- "Loading Wii Settings" and "Returning to System Menu" won’t both be displayed if Priiloader is set to autoboot/return to something beside the System Menu.
- "Loading Wii Settings" comes after the save prompt.
- Improved exit process.
- Improved neek detection so it will still be detected if crediar changes the Sneek directory (thanks tueidj).
- Changed the selection color (themeless) from gray to red.
- When loading the Wii Settings, you will only be prompted to save if you have made a change to your settings.
- Compatible-ish with Dolphin (requires recompile with "#define DOLPHIN" uncommented). You still can’t load Wii Settings, but there is nothing I can do about that.
- Now the theme is loaded before the background fades in, so it will fade in any custom background your theme uses.
- Compatible with postLoader4
- Fixed fadeout occurring in the wrong order when exiting to Internet Settings
- USB Gecko support added (requires source to be recompiled with #define USBGECKO uncommented)
- Decreased size by 23%
- Fixed crashing when checking Priiloader’s settings
- When exiting in an emunand, the Homebrew Filter option supports old versions as well.
- Screen fades out before resetting or shutting down Wii.
- Some code cleanup.
- Compiled with libogc v1.8.11
- Fixed video output being disabled when a selected channel isn’t installed.
- Wii remote power button and POWER/RESET buttons now exit SE GUI
- When launched from postLoader4’s shortcut, SE GUI will only use the pL theme.