Raz0red hat WiiMednafen auf Version 0.1 aktualisiert.
0.1 – January 13, 2012
- Added support for MegaDrive/Genesis.
- Added rewind support for the following emulators:
- GameBoy/GameBoy Color
- Game Gear
- Nintendo Entertainment System (excludes FDS games)
- Neo Geo Pocket
- PC Engine/TurboGrafx 16 (excludes CD games)
- Sega Master System
- WonderSwan (excludes large SRAM sizes: Dicing Knight, Judgment Silversword)
- VI + GX scaler (eliminates majority of scaling artifacts).
- Default screen sizes per emulator (1x, 2x, Full, etc.).
- Full widescreen support
- 16:9 correction option (displays 4:3 on widescreen displays).
- Double strike (240p) mode support (can be enabled globally and per-emulator). By default, is explicitly disabled for handheld emulators.
- Color trap filter (Eke-eke implementation)
- Master system FM sound support (when region set to Domestic/Japan)
- Virtual Boy SRAM bug fix (was not being persisted).
- Fixed bug where screen sizing controls were not being properly rotated (games with vertical orientation).
- Ability to map "rotate screen" button for WonderSwan (Klonoa, etc.).
- WonderSwan control mappings now supports "profile" toggle. Allows for saving mappings for both orientations for a single game (Klonoa, etc.).
- Updated Game Gear to display with proper aspect ratio.
- Ability to set Volume globally and per-emulator.
- Additional SMS/GG compatibility
- Fixed bug that prevented certain Ogg Vorbis files (multiples of 1024, go figure) from loading as part of a CD image (CUE sheet).
- Fixed bug that prevented some FDS games (Metroid) from properly flipping the disk.