Wenn man mal 2 Tage nicht da ist, geht’s rund…
Hier sind die neuesten Aktualisierungen!
Settings Editor GUI v1.8
Download von hacksden.com
- Added more USB Gecko output code and fixed grlib output not being shown.
- A fair amount of code cleanup (it’s still messy though, lol) and a couple of safety checks (thanks megazig).
- Decreased size by about 19%.
- Missing options are no longer hidden. Instead, clicking on them gives the option to load the Wii Settings to set them for the first time.
- Menus are now fixed width so changing a setting won’t resize it.
- "Loading Wii Settings" and "Returning to System Menu" won’t both be displayed if Priiloader is set to autoboot/return to something beside the System Menu.
- "Loading Wii Settings" comes after the save prompt.
- Improved exit process.
- Improved neek detection so it will still be detected if crediar changes the Sneek directory (thanks tueidj).
- Changed the selection color (themeless) from gray to red.
- When loading the Wii Settings, you will only be prompted to save if you have made a change to your settings.
- Compatible-ish with Dolphin (requires recompile with "#define DOLPHIN" uncommented). You still can’t load Wii Settings, but there is nothing I can do about that.
- Now the theme is loaded before the background fades in, so it will fade in any custom background your theme uses.
FBZX Wii v6
- Added mdr and tape file creation menu
- Added poke menu
- Added poke file management
- Added zip support and archive browsing
- Added ftp client and browsing
- Support for ABC/BAC/ACB stereo
- Improved snow emulation
- Improved speed emulation
- Fixed bug in SNA format
- Fixed bug in AY-3-8912 emulation
WIT v2.08a, 2012-08-31
– New command: wit IMGFILES: Print a list (1 file per line) with all image files inlcuding their associated split files. If option –null (-0) is set, the list is NULL terminated to support all possible file names.
– New command: wit REMOVE: Removes the image files including their associated split files.
– New option –scan-progress: Print a log message is printed for each found image while scanning the local file system.
– Bug fix: "wit COPY –source a –dest b" threw an error, because the tool thought, that no source was defined.
– Bug fix for "wwt ADD –raw": wwt copied to large (double layer) images.
-Booting Wii games from SD, USB, as partition you can use FAT32, NTFS, EXT2 and WBFS
-Use Savegame Emulation for Wii games, that means no need to use real NAND for most wii games to save on
-Boot GameCube games, with the help of DIOS-MIOS Lite, DIOS-MIOS or Devolution, for DIOS-MIOS (Lite) just install its wad, for Devolution just put the loader.bin from the source package into your device:/wiiflow folder and set your games to boot via Devolution
-Boot Wii Channels, you can boot them via either your real NAND or emulated NAND, currently the emulated NAND only works from USB, the SD support is broken for some reason, you can boot them via wiiflows internal loader or neek2o
-Boot Homebrew, no matter which Homebrew Application you boot, wiiflow supports them all
-A Plugin System, that means you can play NES, SNES etc directly from wiiflow using these plugins (see the downloads section for the most up-to-date package)
-A really cool design thing, Banner support! WiiFlow will automatically load and cache them, you also can create custom banners, see the new wiiflow folder structure, the names are self explaining, both ID6 and ID3 is supported
-FINALLY, background music works for everyone and is as stable as it was never before, both mp3 and ogg works, and it goes through subfolders to find it
-A new boot animation, it looks pretty awesome and you guys will hopefully like it
To all the minor things:
-You can use ocarina cheats in both Wii and GameCube games
-You can return to wiiflow with installing the forwarder channel and set return to WiiFlow in global settings
-You can download covers for Wii games, Gamecube games and for some emulator roms
-You can still use themes of course, also switching themes works fine from now on
-You dont need to use d2x only anymore, you can boot wii games via d2x, waninkoko and hermes cIOS just fine
-You pretty much dont need a cIOS at all if you want to play Gamecube, Homebrew or Plugin games, wiiflow runs via IOS58 and AHBPROT as well, only Wii games and NAND emulation need one
-You can run WiiFlow from real NAND, neek2o and Dolphin-Emulator (if you compile it for Dolphin)
-You can play and install both Wii and GameCube games directly from disc
-You have a home menu where you can reload cache, read wiiflows help, exit wiiflow, see the about screen, enter the settings,…
USB-Loader GX Theme Creator v1.03
-Remove two images not used by the loader: "keyboard_clear", "keyboard_backspace".
-Added three images in the display: "keyboard_mediumKeyx_over", "keyboard_largeKey_over" "nocoverfull".
-Fix bug with title "clock" in the editing panel.
– Modification of the "menu bar".
-When you first launch the software asks you to select the language to use.