davebaol hat sein d2x cIOS aktualisiert!
Changelog cIOSX rev21 d2x v8
– Enhanced stealth mode to prevent cios detection.
– Added ioctl command to enable/disable stealth mode when a game is not
running. Stealth mode is enabled by default.
– IOS reload block is now enabled by default.
– Fixed IOS reload block failure when the original IOS required by the game
is not installed. It works for real and emu nand.
– Fixed return to channel failure when the system menu is not installed on
– Fixed missing cache flush when removing error 002 after IOS reload block.
Now syscall kernel_set_version is used instead.
– Added direct access to syscalls. This allows you to invoke a syscall from
inside another syscall.
– Added support for paths starting with '#' which are used to open files on
real nand even if nand emu is on. Also, access to these paths is protected
by stealth mode.
– FAT files are now opened through relative path to fix issue 16. Now Disney
Universe and all the games using long paths work properly in nand emulation.
– Disabled file sharing control in FAT module to overcome a stupid issue made
by developers in The Beatles Rock Band. See issue 11.
– Fixed black screen in partial emulation when starting a game never launched
before on real nand. See issue 14.
– Added support for virtual sector size on WBFS drives to bypass the 500 game
limit (thanks fig2k4). The optimal sector size is 4KB, that allows up to 4084
games. Note that this feature is useful only for the loaders that don’t use
the fraglist for WBFS partitions, for example NeoGamma, WiiFlow and CFG.
– AHBPROT is now really enabled.
– USB Gecko functions completely rewritten. Now it’s really plug&play and the
cios works even when debug mode is enabled and USB Gecko is connected only to
the Wii (tnx to mini source).
– Removed the unused method 1 for IOS reload block.
– Minor changes and code clean up.