XFlak hat ModMii aktualisiert.
- d2x v8-final is now bundled with ModMii instead of v7-final.
- Updated ModMii Skin Launcher (by person66). It now includes a 10ms sleep in order to maintain 0 CPU usage even on older computers. This issue was not present for most users, but person66 personally experienced the old ModMiiSkin.exe process using 20%-40% of his CPU.
- Updated ModMii’s Syscheck Updater to consider homebrew channel installations of v1.0.0 (in addition to v1.1.0) as up to date when running off of IOS58. This change is to compensate for the latest version of syscheck which incorrectly labels HBC v1.1.0 and v1.0.0.
- Now when updating ModMii using ModMii Skin the ModMiiSkin process is killed in order to permit updates to ModMiiSkin.exe itself (if applicable).
- Fixed bug where ModMii Skin would not operate properly if the drive settings ended with a forward slash or back slash.
- Fixed bug where the back button on the SD Card Drive selection page sometimes crashed ModMii Skin.
- Other Minor Changes.