dj_skual und giantpune haben den SaveGame Manager auf Revision 119 aktualisiert.
* Added Class Nand and Class Tools
* Reworked lot of fonctions to use those new classes
* Reworked old mii_installer fonction as a new class Mii
* Fixed Random freeze while browsing save on wiisave.com
* Fixed browser’s freeze if no mii or savegame are installed in the nand
* Lot of sources changes, clean and sort
* Added a Mii::FixDB() fonction on startup (fix Facelib file and miichannel’s
1) On Real Nand:
* If Facelib datas are corrupted, the app will fix the file, but all miis will be loses
* If the MiiChannel’s datas are set to ask to begin with create a mii, the app will fix datas to avoid this problem. You can now install Miis from my app before use the MiiChannel and never have to create a new Mii
2) On Emulated Nand (uneek):
* If Facelib are not installed, the app will install this one.
You can now manage Miis without a MiiChannel installed. Nice for games like Mario Kart…
* If the MiiChannel is installed and datas are not installed or
with bad set, the app will create and fix datas.
3) The app need a mii_db.bin file to fix FaceLib, there are 2 ways:
* If your wii is not connected to internet, download on google
site and copy the file in your config folder (http://savegame-manager-gx.googlecode.co/file/mii_db.bin)
* If your wii is connected to internet, the mii_db.bin file is not found on storage device and the app is set to auto_connect, the app will download the file.