Während JoostinOnline seinen Settings Editor GUI aktualisert hat, hat stfour seinen PostLoader und Arikado seinen DS-Emulator DeSmuME Wii aktualisiert.
- Compatible with postLoader4
- Fixed fadeout occurring in the wrong order when exiting to Internet Settings
- USB Gecko support added (requires source to be recompiled with #define USBGECKO uncommented)
- Decreased size by 23%
- Fixed crashing when checking Priiloader’s settings
- When exiting in an emunand, the Homebrew Filter option supports old versions as well.
- Screen fades out before resetting or shutting down Wii.
- Some code cleanup.
- Compiled with libogc v1.8.11
- Fixed video output being disabled when a selected channel isn’t installed.
- Wii remote power button and POWER/RESET buttons now exit SE GUI
- When launched from postLoader4’s shortcut, SE GUI will only use the pL theme.
* d-cross up select wii games/dml. down for emu.
* added selection for dml mode (0.x for < 58, 1.x for new dml)
* added more video modes for dml (only 1.x mode)
* added nodisc and padhook flags in per game settings (only 1.x mode)
* wbfs games on first FAT32 partition can be booted via neek2o from real nand (neekbooter 1.4 is required as priiloader autoboot installed file in /nand/pl2o nand image)
* note: genplus doesn’t work for me
* corrected a bug in grlib drawimage functions, that may not scale correctly the texture
* covercache: fixed threading and now start caching current page items instead of previous one.
* icons: fixed possible fault with long text
* huge speed improvment in importing emu snapshots
* Added support for genplusgx emulator
* postLoader is capable of import saved snapshots as covers (fceugx, vbagx, snes9xgx)
* rendering speedup checking and disabling offscreen objects
* in dol embedded configuration is stored only when needed (great speedup on hb start)
* corrected long filenames exception for emulators
* Integrated uid.sys manager for neek is partially working. Press [home] in channel mode (under neek2o/neek)
* Now hb apps are loaded directly to mem2… launching is even faster
* Added emulator support for fceugx, vbagx
* Changed the HDD keep live function
* Updated all sorting functions to qsort
* Changed escape code for TTF flags, as char 255 caused wrong behaveur in mbstowcs
* new TTF width caching system, with full support for wide chars
* fixed icon font size during scrolling
* Changed a lot of on-screen informations
* Corrected a bug on apps name from xml in homebrew mode
* Corrected a bug on channels name
* Adjusted position of some user inteface items…
* Semplified HOME menu for all modes
* Added a direct shortcut for Setting Editor GUI in the bottom bar (S.E. Gui must be installed in /apps/SettingsEditorGUI/ or /apps/Settings Editor GUI/)
* Added texture based cache system for GRRLIB ttf implementation
* Added a cache for ttf character size in GRRLIB
* emuBrowser: now using qsort for sorting
* Added topbar for selecting browser mode
* Added bottombar for selecting about/setup/disc/neek(bootmii)/setting editor (if installed)
* Now disc is checked before starting it.
* priibooterGUI 2.7: little change in fade timing to give a little more time to press a key on wiimote
* Now postLoader uses TTF fonts
* Fixed a bug on GRRLIB when measuring character width (TTF)
* Fixed a bug on homebrew parameters detection
* Corrected some memory allocation bugs
* Added emulator page (actually only snes9xgx, and roms must be in /snes9xgx/roms). A great THANK to fix94 for his hard works on emulators
* Corrected a random bug that was causing the hang of cover cache thread.
Cleaning up some more "fat". There are several variables that we never use, but are being computed anyway. Not anymore.
Cleaned up the GPU files, and eliminated some unused code.
HUGE change to GXF_Hardware. No longer are we tied to an endless string of goto after goto after goto.
The big change didn’t work, so here’s some more little changes in anticipation for the big one.
More little stuff from 0.9.8. Pushing it now because the next update is pretty radical and will certainly break everything.
Whew! A bunch of stuff. All behind the scenes though. Still upgrading to 0.9.7/8
The slow march to 0.9.7/8 continues