Die meisten Spiele erhalten nun einen Geschwindigkeitsboost beim Laden – das kann allerdings bei einigen Spielen einen Blackscreen verursachen, weswegen "Heap Shrink" pro Spiel deaktiviert werden kann. Näheres in den Changelogs.
TWiLight Menu++ Changelog
* The SpeedBumpInclude list has been reverted to SpeedBumpExclude, re-adding the load speed boost of most games in nds-bootstrap.
As the above breaks a bit more games, heap shrink has become a visible per-game option, due to some requests.
* Now you no longer need to hold L, and/or wait for another TWLMenu++ update!
* Added widescreen support for latest SM64DS widescreen patch by gamemasterplc!
* Acekard theme: Fixed settings.ini not being read, when used on flashcards.
* DSi/3DS SD card: Load speeds have slightly improved!
-The IPC-Sync IRQ now only handles the reads.
-Games that render 3D on both screens will now have minimal to no swap flickers.
-Certain game crashes have been fixed, such as loading certain save files in Pokemon HGSS.
* B4DS: If the CARDENGINE_CACHED setting is not set, the FAT table cache will now be built before the ce9 code, instead of before the game's heap.
* B4DS: For early SDK2 games, the FAT table cache is now built in an unused area of RAM.
* This fixes the opening FMV not starting in Castlevania DOS, and Kirby Canvas Curse now boots, but doesn't save.
* DSi SD card: Bookworm (DS version) now boots on DSi consoles.