* Fixed music in .raw format from custom skins of DSi-based themes not playing.
* The image viewer now reads the SD removal detection setting.
* With a video player (tuna-viDS) being bundled, TWLMenu++ now has a feature to view image files as well!
* The addition of tuna-viDS and this feature brings TWiLight Menu++ close to it's goal to be the next Moonshell!
* .bmp, .gif, and .png files are supported.
* Trying to load an image containing a width larger than 256px and/or height larger than 192px will be displayed as a black screen instead.
* Listen to the menu music from Nintendo DSi Camera while viewing the image!
* @lifehackerhansol: The Acekard 2i, R4 Ultra and R4iTT flashcart loaders have been rolled into one!
* The BL2CK loader is now used.
* @lifehackerhansol: Updated ak2_sd.dldi to support R4iDSN/R4 Ultra as well.
* As a result, r4idsn_sd.dldi has been deleted.
* Bug fixes
* PPSEDS r11 now runs in DS mode by default.
* DSi-based themes: A non-ADPCM .wav file contained in a custom skin should now be read properly.
* Fixed not booting via hiyaCFW, depending on the SysNAND Region/Launcher settings.
* Other minor fixes.
* Animated .gif files will appear static.
* 4-bit .bmp files are not supported. A black screen will be shown instead.
* Trying to launch a title stored on an Acekard 2(i) with Slot-1 microSD access enabled will still crash on white screens.
* The image viewer currently ignores the SD removal detection setting, so ejecting the SD card will trigger the SD removal screen regardless.