Wiimm hat seine SZS Tools aktualisiert.
szs v0.37a r3748 – 2012-06-02
– Read "Known Bugs" or http://szs.wiimm.de/doc/kcl about KCL issues.
– Command "wkclt dump" prints now more octree statistics. As the result of the analysis of these statstics, the octree generation has been optimized and some new parameters have been established.
– New command: wkclt TRIANGLES: It’s like DUMP, but it print only 1 line for each triangle data. The goal is to compare the data with other dumps.
– New option: –kcl-sort: Sort the triangles by length and positions to make a dump more and easier compareable. the octree. This helps to clean the KCL of custom tracks.
– New option: –kcl-drop: Remove all triangles, that are not referenced by the octree. This helps to clean the KCL of custom tracks.
– The OBJ exporter creates Wavefront OBJ files compatible with "3ds Max" and "Google SketchUp" (TIG’s OBJ-importer plugin) and maybe with more 3D tools. The exported data contains now also 'vn' vectors (normals).
– The OBJ importer read Wavefront OBJ files created by "3ds Max" and by "Google SketchUp" (TIG’s OBJ-exporter plugin) and maybe by other 3D tools.
– The whole KCL creation is under development and EXPERIMENTAL! Exporting end reimporting works fine for the most tracks, but not for all. The octree generation seems to be good, but he calculation of the normals by the given triangle points will sometimes results in wrong directions (sign problems).
*gähn* 00:02 Uhr…