Nach langer Zeit gibt es mal wieder ein Update für Wiimms SZS Tools.
Details entnehmt ihr bitte dem Changelog.
szs v1.36b r5690 - 2014-10-21
- Bug fix: If transforming a track, the minimap became sometimes invisible. The reason was, that the minimum and maximum parameters of the vertex list were not calculated and not stored to reflect the new coordinates.
- New patching option: --null: Create a neutral transformation without affecting the coordinates. The only influence that the dependent value (like maximum) are calculated as if a transformation had taken place. This option helps to fix the transforming bug mentioned above.
szs v1.36a r5680 - 2014-10-18
- New command: wstrt+wbmgt POINTS: Print a table with points assigned after a versus or private room race. This command should help to find a good parameter for option --points.
- New option --points=list: Define a new table with points assigned after a versus or private room race. Predefined tables are:
NINTENDO: Original Nintendo table.
LINEAR: Last get 0 points, all other 1 point more than successor.
WIN15: Winner = 15 points, last=0, all other are evenly distributed.
WIN25: Winner = 25 points, last=0, all other are evenly distributed.
For LINEAR, WIN15 and WIN25 there are some options:
ONE: Last get 1 point instead of 0.
BONUS: Winner get a bonus of 1 point.
See http://szs.wiimm.de/opt/points for details.
- Windows only: Cygwin update to v1.7.32 2014-08-13.