Themaister, Squarepusher und Toad King haben den Multi-Emulator RetroArch Wii aktualisiert!
– (Android) Initial release of RetroArch Android.
– [LIBRETRO] Added Mednafen NGP and Mednafen VB.
– [LIBRETRO] Added NEStopia Undead (1.44).
– [LIBRETRO] Updated Mednafen PCE Fast and Mednafen Wonderswan to 0.9.28.
– [LIBRETRO] Added PCSX ReARMed for RetroArch Android.
– [FBA] Updated Final Burn Alpha to 0.9.27.28.
– [Gambatte] Updated Gambatte (now has built-in GBC BIOS color palettes).
– [SNES9x Next] Updated SNES9x Next (fixes numerous bugs).
– [FCEUmm] Updated FCEUmm to latest version.
– [Genesis Plus GX] Updated Genesis Plus GX to latest version.
– (360) Gamma correction can now be applied on-the-fly – no longer requires
– (360) Added new shaders – mudlord-oldtvshader-variant, crt-curved, and
– (360) Added ‘SRAM dir Enable’ option – allows you to save all your SRAM to
game:/sram instead of the ROM directory
– (360) Added ‘SRAM dir Enable’ option – allows you to save all your states to
– (RARCH_CONSOLE) Various stability fixes
– (RARCH_CONSOLE) More sane unzipping mode – will temporarily extract file to
HDD and then instantly delete it when it’s done with it (ie. when another ROM
gets loaded or when RetroArch shuts down)
– (RARCH_CONSOLE) All console ports now use 59.94Hz for synchronization on
the RetroArch side instead of 59.92Hz as before. All consoles use 59.94Hz
so this agrees better with them.
– (PS3) Added PAL60 temporal PAL mode
– (PS3) Fixed a lot of path issues – SRAM/savestate dir enable now work,
‘Default ROM directory’ should now work, etc.
– (PS3) Added rewind granularity options
– (PS3) Rewrote video driver from scratch (RGL v2). Faster blitting.
– (PS3) Onscreen keyboard should work again.
– (WII) Made a custom wiiuse input driver and built it in. Slimmed down
and should give better results. Also rejigged input in general.
– (WII) Added rewind option. NOTE: This feature is CPU intensive – a core
might need to at least run at double realtime FPS in order for this option
to be useful.
– (WII) Button combos can now be done ingame. You can do rewinding, fast
forwarding, selecting save state slots and ‘save state load/save state save’
all ingame without first going to the menu. For more information, read the
README.txt for the Wii release.