RetroArch Wii wurde aktualisiert.
RetroArch Wii ist ein Multi-System Emulator und kann folgende Systeme emulieren:
- Final Burn Alpha Cores (CPS1 – CPS2 – NeoGeo) [version 0.2.97.26]
- FCEUmm (Nintendo Entertainment System) [recent SVN version]
- Gambatte (Game Boy | Super Game Boy | Game Boy Color) [version 0.5.0 WIP]
- Genesis Plus GX (Sega SG-1000 | Master System | Game Gear | Genesis/Mega Drive | Sega CD) [version 1.7.0]
- MAME 2003
- SNES9x Next (Super Nintendo/Super Famicom)
- VBA Next (Game Boy Advance)
- Prboom (for playing Doom 1/Doom 2/Ultimate Doom/Final Doom)
- Mednafen PCE Fast (PC Engine/PC Engine CD/Turbografx 16)
- Mednafen Wonderswan (WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color/WonderSwan Crystal)
Mupen64 – W coordinate for vertices now properly set according to per-game depth bias. Should fix most of the texture wobbling issues in games. Mupen64 – Fixed ‘No Controller connected’ issue in Banjo-Tooie. Mupen64 – Uses refactored audio RSP plugin, includes numerous fixes such as improved MusyX support, etc. Mupen64 – Glide64 refactoring - Optimized dither noise code – is now done on the GPU entirely. Mupen64 – Glide64 refactoring – codebase has been cleaned up significantly, code duplication cut down on. Mupen64 – (Non-mobile versions) – Three-point filtering option instead of just bilinear filtering. The N64 used an inferior form of bilinear filtering called 3-sample (or 3-point) filtering. Textures were made with this in mind so many look a lot better with point filtering vs. bilinear. Screenshot comparison here: http://imgur.com/a/M9nRP Genesis Plus GX – Aspect ratio changes are now applied correctly. Genesis Plus GX – Other changes. Mednafen VB – Added Core Options for Virtual Boy – Anaglyph/Palette. Mednafen (All) – Should correctly save SRAM to save directory now. SNES9x – Memory leak fixes and some other improvements. Nestopia – Core updates. 3DEngine – New core. A combination of all other 3D tech demos so far along with advanced libretro features like camera support, GPS/location services, etc. Can also be used to display still pictures (JPEG/PNG). JPEG support is buggy right now. VBA-M – Adds Code Breaker/Game Shark support (by using cheat files). FBA core – No more hardcoded 1024×1024 frame buffer – is now set dynamically. Should in most cases free up around 3MB of system RAM. - More screen resolutions. - Overlay support. - Faster blitting – inlined lots of GX functions.