stfour hat seinen postLoader aktualisiert.
* gameBrowser: fixed game name handling for wii and gamecube games
* AppBrowser: as requested subfolder support is back.
* nandBooter v2.5: fixed crash
* changed wait panel for most i/o operation
* switching browsing mode is more smoother
setialpha/nano hat den Homebrew Filter auf rev41 aktualisiert.
- fixed auto-connecting Internet via WiFi
- fixed video initialization problem at PAL 50Hz
- fixed categorizing apps from SD Gecko
- removed remaining references to HBC
- basic support for WifiGecko
* most messages are shown via WifiGecko. Those that are sent prior to network initialization will be missing
* option to en/disable WifiGecko (settings->network)
* no option yet to change IP and Port, currently sending to 192.168.1.4:4405 (you change your PCs IP from Router configuration interface)
- support for SDCardGecko (not SD Gecko!)
* saves debug messages to SD:/config/HBF/debug.txt
* endless logging, different logs are split with an "HBF Log (YYYY-MM-DD / HH:MM:SS)" message. HBF never deletes the logfile on it's own.
Note: ** Gecko priority: **
1. SD Card Gecko / 2. Wifi Gecko / 3. USB Gecko
if SD Card Gecko is enabled, there's no messages send via Wifi or USB and so on. By default HBF tries to connect to USB Gecko.