- Added support for 3d rendering.
- Added support fo FS service.
- Added support for GPU service.
- Added support for kernel syncro objects like mutexes,semaphores et etc.
- Fixed a bug in linear memory allocation.
- Fixed a bug in rescheduling threads.
and other small changed and fixed.
New version of TronDS a Nintendo 3DS Emulator, 22.214.171.124, more changes, like
- Added support for 3DS files
- Added support for VFPU
- Added support for Breakpoints
- Fixed some bug in ARMv6 opcodes
First version of TronDS a Nintendo 3DS Emulator, It's very simple and is only capable of running homebrews. It currently supports:
- ARM9/ARM11 interpreter for the 3DS appcore – the processor core dedicated to running user applications
- OS HLE to support userland interaction with the various 3DS OS services
- Framebuffer rendering
- Debugger with ARM11 disassembler, register view (written in C#)