Die Framerate der Oberfläche kann auf 60 FPS erhöht werden und das Font-Rendering in einigen Themes wurde verbessert. Auch wurde die allgemeine Menü-Perfomance verbessert.
* The Original R4 can now autoboot into TWiLight Menu++ using WoodR4 (credits to @NightYoshi370 & @Epicpkmn11)!
* You can now use the flashcard firmware (WoodR4) instead of B4DS, to run games on the Original R4 with increased compatibility!
* New steps are at the bottom of this page.
* The GUI frame rate can now be changed. You can set it between 60FPS and 20FPS.
* PC-Engine/TurboGrafx-16 ROMs (.pce) are now launchable, using NitroGrafx!
* After launching the ROM, you'll have to launch it again, due to how the emulator works.
* (@Epicpkmn11) DSi, 3DS, Saturn, and HBL themes: Font rendering has improved!
* The RocketRobz logo in the TWiLight Menu++ splash screen has been updated!
* ARM9 will launch the .nds/.srldr file if the Memory Expansion Pak is found.
* Works around a bug, where certain flashcard DLDI drivers dislike being run on ARM7.
* If that's the case for your flashcard, you cannot run retail games using B4DS.
* 3DS theme: To save CPU cycles, the 3D cubes are no longer interlaced, and play progressively at 25FPS (originally 50FPS, when interlaced).
* Unlaunch and other homebrew that depended on IPC/FIFO is now able to be launched.
* Blank boxes are no longer launchable via tapping.