* B4DS mode: ROMs up to 8MB can now be loaded into the DS Memory Expansion Pak for faster loading!
* * If an M3, G6, or SuperCard GBA flashcard containing 32MB of RAM is detected, then the ROM size limit is 32MB.
* * * You'll need to launch the DS ROM via TWLMenu++ for this feature to work.
* B4DS mode: You can now press SELECT+Down to lower sound volume range to half. Press SELECT+Up to revert back to normal.
* You can now have DSiWare read TWLNAND contents (or just photo folder) from the SD card.
* Pre-set default settings are now implemented, if some aren't detected in sd:/_nds/nds-bootstrap.ini.
* The main arm9 code (first run when nds-bootstrap is booted by .nds loaders) has been recompiled as ARM code instead of THUMB, so boot speed should be improved a bit.
* By correcting and adding the remaining device list entries, DSiWare titles that read photos taken by the DSi or 3DS camera will now work properly (ex. Hidden Photo (DSiWare version), Sparkle Snapshots, etc.).
* Fixed nds-bootstrap exiting out, if running from a Slot-2 flashcard.
* Fixed local WiFi being locked to 0 bars, so local multiplayer now works again.
* * As a result, WiFi should no longer crash the game or cause an error, if running on DSi without Unlaunch.
* * Once again, this does not mean that cloneboot support is fixed. When it eventually does get fixed, it'll be stated in the changelog.
Bug fix & Regression
* The top & bottom main screen options no longer work properly, with the game once again changing where the main screen is set.
* * This is done to hopefully fix unexpected issues (such as corrupt graphics and/or random freezes) when running DSi-Enhanced games in DSi mode.