* Added support for Hardware Acceleration. Checkpoint now relies on the GPU to render graphics and text, removing load to the CPU.
* * The interface now relies on SDL2 to render images and text.
* * Text rendering is optimized by using a customized version of SDL_FontCache which caches glyphs in memory rather than creating textures every frame. This also allows to use the system font already available in the console.
* * Checkpoint caches from PlSharedFontType_Standard and PlSharedFontType_NintendoExt fonts, so both regular characters and symbols are now supported to be rendered on screen.
* Added option to set a title as Favorite. You can now edit your configuration file to set a title id to be a favorite title, so this will always appear at the top of the title list.
* Fixed crashes caused by too many file descriptors opened.
* Key behaviour changed. ( thanks @IBNobody )
* * You can now select rows in the backup list, creating backups and restoring a backup just with the button A.
* * Pressing Y will select the current title but deactivate/reset the backup list. It will also enable the backup touch button only. Creating a backup will then disable the backup touch button. This makes it more clear to the user what buttons / UI elements are relevant to multi-backup.
* Fixed occasional crashes while changing account.
* Checkpoint now uses latest libnx 1.5.0, which supports timezone and fixes wrong default backup names if your console never connected to internet.
* Checkpoint is now compiled using C++17.