McLeodGaming hat das Fangame "Super Smash Flash 2" für den PC aktualisiert.
Der nächste Patch wurde in zwei Teile aufgeteilt, wobei dies der erste ist. Ultra-Smashes sind leider immer noch nicht enthalten. Die Perfomance des Spiels wurde extrem verbessert und "Trades" werden unterstützt (wenn sich zwei Spieler gegenseitig treffen und Schaden nehmen). Der "Low-Latency" Online-Mode wurde durch einen "Auto-Mode" ersetzt, der die passenden Einstellungen automatisch wählt. Außerdem funktioniert "Grab Breaking" jetzt, was bedeutet, dass wenn sich zwei Griffe berühren, keiner von beiden ausgeführt wird. Natürlich gab es auch einige Fehlerbehebungen.
* MASSIVE performance improvements, especially when playing for extended periods of time.
* Support for “Trades” (when two players hit each other at the same time with attacks, both take damage)
* Online mode’s “Low” latency setting has been replaced with “Auto” which will automatically choose the option that is best for you
* Online mode allows you to limit the number of users allowed to join your room
* Fixed miscellaneous events that you couldn’t get hit on the frame immediately before (landing, grabbing a ledge, etc)
* Support for “Grab breaking” (when two grabs touch, neither player wins)
* Characters no longer slow down when going faster than their max speed in the air if the player is holding forward
* Characters’ dodge rolls standardized
Erst vorgestern gab’s das dicke v0.9b Update und nun ist ein Bugfix-Release erschienen!
Es wurde ein Problem mit Online-Accounts behoben – es gab 30.000 Registrierungen, täglich werden ca. 3000 – 5000 Accounts freigeschalten. Registrieren kann man sich auf dieser Seite.
Notable major changes in this version:
- Fixed issue preventing activated MGN accounts from getting online
- Updated game credits and title screen for v0.9b
- Fixed issue preventing Sheik from loading when selected on CSS
- Fixed issues that would prevent some stages from being disabled in random select
- Fixed inactive AI during sudden death
- Fixed assorted bugs that would have greatly affected online play
- Power shields no longer trigger actions that only happen on shield hit (such as destroying a projectile)
- Fixed momentum physics issue when double jumping
- Fixed freeze bug on Casino Night Zone with items on
- Fixed freeze bug with final smash aura and a star KO
- Fixed freeze bug with pausing with a Smash Ball onscreen
- Fixed freeze bug with Mega Man’s final smash taunt
- Fixed issue that would let some characters have unlimited projectiles at once
- Fixed Cuccos and Blue Shells overstaying their welcome
- Fixed Black Mage’s final smash final hit not working
- Fixed Sheik getting stuck in cucco animation
- Fixed Donkey Kong freeze bug on forward throw (landing animation issue not fixed yet)
- Lloyd’s final smash correctly traps opponents
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to SDI out of Meta Knight’s final smash
- Fixed freeze bug when missing Link’s final smash
- Link now releases opponents if there is anything preventing him from reaching them during FS
- Fixed issue that kept Yoshi stuck on platforms with downB if timed correctly
- Fixed issue with weird invisible bumpers on Casino Night Zone
- Fixed invincibility issues with Marth and Peach’s counters
- Fox and Zelda are now visible during star KO
- Fixed Ray Gun, Cucco, and Beam Sword for Link
- Fixed an issue with Donkey Kong and Samus’s neutral specials not charging correctly
- Relatively large balance changes to Pikachu and Samus
- Fixed an issue with Samus and Zero Suit Samus’s victory theme
- Captain Falcon no longer vanishes during FS
- Fixed effect flipping issue with Ness and Black Mage
- Fixed huge issue with Chibi-Robo’s Pick Up and Samus’s Charge Shot
- Fixed issue with Zero Suit Samus’s entrance using Samus’s entrance animation
- Chibi-Robo’s Pick Up no longer works on stage hazards or final smashes
- Fixed Samus’s pummel
- Sped up Black Mage’s stop release by two frames
- Sora’s back aerial no longer does 22% damage
- Fixed gravity and rotation issues with Samus’s bomb jump (including ledge-grab rocket boost)
- Fixed music loop on Shadow Moses Island
- Fixed Landmaster SFX bug on jump
- Fixed huge issue with Landmaster appearing in the middle of stages
- Improved frame data for Yoshi’s dash attack
- Fixed issue with Samus’s tether not working
- Sora’s up special startup hitbox issue fixed
- Sora’s side smash slowed down
- Tightened hitbox on Chibi-Robo’s grab
- Raised angle and lowered power on Chibi-Robo’s forward smash first hit
- Tightened hitbox on Chibi-Robo’s down smash, made sweetspot larger, halved sourspot duration
- Fixed issue with Chibi-Robo’s side special deceleration doing a weird satanic dance
- Added hitbox "swell" (reduction in size over time) for Chibi-Robo’s side special
- Mario regains down special boost when grabbing a ledge
- Fixed a hitbox issue with Mario’s up smash first active frame
- Removed extraneous frames from Marth’s counter detection
- Marth can now continue with forward dancing blade if he presses B and no direction
- Fixed issue with Chibi-Robo’s Pick Up that would sometimes leave behind a frozen projectile
- Zero Suit Samus’s final smash damage lowered
- Donkey Kong fthrow walking speed lowered
- Chibi-Robo’s fsmash first hit no longer has reversible knockback
- Chibi-Robo’s dash attack sweetspot made more apparent
- Captain Falcon’s Falcon Punch effect resized, now fades out
- Mario can now grab the ledge at the end of Cape
- Black Mage dair slightly strengthened
- Black Mage dash attack super-armor-disabling bug fixed
- Black Mage issue where attacks would be cancelled if Meteor went out of bounds fixed
- Slightly improved the strength of Jigglypuff’s Rest and Up Throw
- Fixed issue with Sora’s final smash not connecting when it should
- Fixed issue canceling Link’s ledge attack
- Kirby has two less frames of landing lag on dair
- Kirby’s forward smash slides farther
- New entrance for Marth
- Slowed Sora’s final smash down
- Fixed double sound issue on Lloyd’s taunt
- Fixed Super Saiyan Goku’s Kamehameha
- Aesthetic improvements to ZSS’s final smash
- Sped up Link’s bomb pluck after landing
- Fixed priority error with Mario Finale
- Improved hitstun on Tails fair
- Naruto’s dash attack slides a little farther
- Mega Man’s dair gives an upward boost again
- Strengthened Marth’s counter and Peach’s toad
- A few items are temporarily disabled:
- Assist Trophies
- Exploding Tag
- There is no automatic detection for Online Mode latency settings.
- There are some rotation issues with Kirby hats and some item attacks.
- Final Smash aura and Mega/Mini mode don’t work well together
- Donkey Kong’s forward throw glitches upon landing
- Ness’s PSI Magnet does not absorb projectiles
- Tails' Ray Gun and Star Rod animations do not shoot projectiles
- Chibi-Robo can…pick up an opponent’s Giga Robo and put him in his head.
UPDATE 25.07.2013: Version bleibt gleich, nur wurde ein weiterer Bug gefixt.
UPDATE 24.07.2013: Version 0.9.0.2011 erschienen! Changelog unten!
McLeodGaming hat den verbesserten Smashbros. Klon "Super Smash Flash 2" aktualisiert.
Diese Version ist ein Balance-Patch. Er verbessert das Spielerlebnis enorm. Was alles gefixt wurde, seht ihr im Spoiler!
Notable major changes in this version:
- Various balancing and character changes across the board (detailed in minor changes)
- File size reduced
- Hidden Leaf Village now loads on Browser version
- Repaired a major bug allowing players to be hit out of trapping final smashes.
- CPUs no longer use attacks in idle mode in training
- Target Test’s main platform can now be fallen through
- Social media links on title screen now send you directly to the proper website
- All remaining broken stage music loops have been fixed
- Final forms no longer fall back down while invisible when Star or Screen KO’d
- Projectiles that are already in hitlag no longer inherit hitlag when reflected
- Samus’s up smash connects better.
- Captain Falcon’s alternating downthrow -> side special infinite fixed
- Donkey Kong’s up special vertical height has been slightly increased
- Pikachu’s thunderbolt now has an accurate hitbox, fixing shield contact
- Jigglypuff can now reverse her direction during rollout
- Jigglypuff’s down smash has been weakened
- Jigglypuff’s double sound effect bug fixed
- Jigglypuff (CPU) is even MORE accurate with its rests
- Link’s down smash knockback reduced (should not K.O at 70% anymore!)
- Link has a new sidestep animation
- Zelda received a minor aesthetic upgrade
- Zelda’s Nayru’s Love attack no longer cancels projectiles instead of reflecting them
- Zelda’s back throw weakened.
- Kirby’s final smash deals double damage
- Bomberman’s up special final hit strengthened
- Sonic’s homing attack recoded
- Sonic’s side special has been reverted to previous patch, halved damage
- Tails’ Dash Dancing has been fixed
- Tails’ taunts have been re-separated
- Tails (human players) can now loop their side special while offstage
- Black Mage’s stop now reflects and stops projectiles
- Sora’s forward and up smashes no longer hit twice
- Naruto’s dash attack second hit hitstun reduced and growth increased
- Naruto’s side taunt recolored to match.
- Goku can now use his jab to force players to stand up.
- Goku’s spirit bomb no longer vanishes. If this is not fixed in your build please redownload
- Goku’s (Super Sayian) dodges fixed
- Goku’s (Kaio-Ken) final smash transformation has been fixed
- Goku’s (Kaio-Ken) final smash now slows the player’s fall
- Black Mage’s fully charged down smash now plays its sound effect on the back trail if the front trail is cancelled.
- Hylian Skies no longer KO’s players that are holding the ledge as it transforms
- Phase 8’s camera boundary adjusted
- Phase 8’s music quality improved
- Hueco Mundo and Castle Siege’s music are louder
- Credits list updated and adjusted
Notable major changes in this version:
- Various balancing changes across the board (detailed in minor changes)
- General AI improvement
- All known infinites have been removed
- Social media buttons added to title screen
- Star KO and screen KO no longer turn players invisible and always KO them
- De-transforming in the air takes you directly to the fall animation
- Projectile hitlag freezes the projectile’s frame
- All final form transformations stop your fall
- Wario-Man’s grab and item use freeze bugs fixed
- Jigglypuff now has a downward pound
- Samus’s down special no longer intangible
- Naruto recolored and re-shaded to better match the roster and improve the quality of palette swaps
- Kaio-Ken Goku’s taunt no longer intangible
- Many music loops improved.
- New music on Jungle Hijinx, Yoshi’s Island, Crateria, Bomb Factory, and Hueco Mundo.
- Jungle Japes barrel no longer glitches when two players enter a barrel at the same time
- Jungle Japes barrel grab size no longer too big (Makes event #5 less difficult)
- Meteo Voyage’s lag has been drastically reduced
- Target Test Level 1 stage now with a new updated look and moving Platforms.
- Link received a small audio upgrade
- Zelda heavily rebalanced
- Link heavily rebalanced
- Donkey Kong heavily rebalanced
- Meta Knight heavily rebalanced
- Meta Knight CPU now understands how to end up special
- Tails received a major AI upgrade
- Jigglypuff received a major AI upgrade
- Bomberman CPU now knows how to detonate, kick and sit bombs down
- Black Mage’s fully charged down smash is much quieter
- Bomberman’s bombs no longer halt momentum if kicked in the air
- Phase 8’s lava animated
via McLeodGaming Forums
McLeodGaming hat zur Apex eine neue Version des Smashbros. Klon "Super Smash Flash 2" released! Es hat sich wieder massig getan u.a. gibt es einen neuen Charakter!
Der Download wurde hier nachgereicht.