Das Team rund um RetroArch Wii hat RetroArch Wii aktualisiert! Dies ist ein Multiemulator!
* [FBA core] Various changes/fixes
– Hook up Armed Police Batrider controls
– Afterburner – make fire buttons work
– Hook up Bad Dudes controls
– Hook up Cyberbots controls
– Hook up 1942 controls
– Add missing Chase HQ controls
– Add missing WWF Wrestlefest controls
– EEPROM save should now work (tested with EEPROM-based system such as Capcom CPS2)
– Samples are now looked for – should be in ’samples' subdirectory
– Hiscore files should now be read from/written to.
* [SNES9x Next] Added big speed hack for Star Fox 1 – makes it fast enough for it to run at fullspeed on the Wii.
* [Genesis Plus GX] Set samplerate back to 44Khz.
* [Android] New 'Calibrate Refresh Rate' option – use this to get an accurate estimation of your screen refresh rate. NOTE: Touch the screen at all times during calibration for more accurate measurements. You might have to slightly tweak the value later on for the best results.
* [Android] Added a 'Set OS-reported refresh rate' which should do the same as what 'Sync refreshrate to Screen' previously did. Note 2 users might get better results with this than they will with 'Calibrate refresh rate'.
* [Android] Added a built-in help system that should answer a lot of the frequently asked questions.
* ]Android] Add iCade profiles – two added for now – iPega and Red Samurai
* [Android] Audio resampler now faster
* [Android] Input autodetection expanded –
* [CONSOLES] Audio resampler is now adjustable – can choose between Sinc resampler (new) and Hermite resampler (old). Sinc is now selected by default, is superior audio-quality wise and will fix a lot of sound issues.
* [PS3] Save Preset fixed
* [PS3] Starting with Dual Shader/Custom Scaling mode OFF and then turning it ON works now
* [Wii] Numerous Wii video mode fixes – including PAL modes that went beyond the internal framebuffer bounds
– PC2JAMMA-USB (needs to be tested)
– Genius MaxFire G-08XU
– Zeemote Steelseries
– Saitek Rumblepad
– Super Smart Joy