FuSoYa hat seinen Super Mario World Level-Editor "Lunar Magic" aktualisiert.
Es wurden einige Bugs gefixt, darunter auch ein schwerwiegende Fehler, wie z.B. beim VRAM-Patch oder im Overworld-Editor. Näheres im Changelog.
Version 2.22 February 9, 2014
- fixed a bug from 1.70 in smkdan's VRAM patch where sprite 49 (growing/shrinking pipe end) could cause a few pixels of some tiles to be corrupted if the sprite was near enough to the entrance to be processed during fade in. Thanks goes out to WhiteYoshiEgg for reporting this.
- fixed a potential bug that's been around forever where if your overworld had no silent events at all and was not yet using the new format, LM would create a single entry for the table as required by the game's original ASM, but the contents weren't specified so it could end up holding something invalid/harmful. Note that while LM now sets it to "no event" and recognizes that as valid, the entry created by previous versions still has a chance to trigger the new "silent event corruption" warning added in 2.21. In that case simply resaving the overworld in this version will remove the offending entry. Thanks goes out to Wiimeiser for reporting about this.
- fixed an issue from 2.20 where opening a level from the "Open Level Address" menu would result in the main and midway entrance not being displayed although the labels still were.
- corrected the "Mario Path" displayed for overworld layer 1 tile 0x36, which is actually a water version of tile 0x1C. Thanks goes out to Wiimeiser and mariofreak4500 for drawing attention to this.
- increased the allowed number of sprites for the sprite count warning to 255 if Vitor Vilela's RAM remap for SA-1 ROMs has been used.
- added some code to prevent attempts at opening a second overworld window under certain conditions. Thanks goes out to Hinalyte for reporting this.
- made a minor tweak to the optimized LZ2 and LZ3 ASM code to not attempt decompression if the GFX file has not been inserted, to aid with ASM debugging. Will only take effect once you switch compression formats with this version.
moved most of the options in the options menu to their own "General Options" dialog.
removed the "Highlight Mouse Cursor in BG Editor" option, as it doesn't seem likely that many people turn it off anyway.
added a new "Check if Vertical Fireball has Buoyancy" option to the general options dialog, at Alcaro's suggestion.
Version 2.21 December 25, 2013
- fixed a bug from 2.20 where the new "view sprite data" menu item in the overworld editor would display black squares for the sprite data text if the editor had not yet loaded an overworld that wasn't using a custom palette. Thanks goes out to Wiimeiser for helping to figure this out.
- fixed a bug from 1.40 (which became more noticeable in 2.10) where changes to the last 8 entries in LM's "Destroy Level Tile Settings" dialog could cause Ghost House/Castle/etc tiles to no longer give the player a save prompt when the event had already been cleared. This is partly due to a mistake in Nintendo's code, as it treats the list as 0x18 bytes long when it's really only 0x10 bytes. This version of LM relocates the table so it can safely have all 0x18 entries, and repairs the other 8 bytes that may have been changed in previous versions. Thanks goes out to Wiimeiser for helping to figure this out.
fixed a minor entrance label display positioning issue from 2.20 when switching between vertical/horizontal level layouts. Thanks goes out to Koopster for pointing this out.
- fixed a small bug that's been around forever, where if the save prompt for castle/ghost house/etc tiles was disabled and the player passed a level using one of those tiles, the player would move off the level even if the event had already been passed.
added a new ASM hack to fix a timing issue in Nintendo's code, where there was a chance that the game could turn the screen on a frame too early during black screen transitions, resulting in a brief full screen flash of color.
- disabled some Nintendo ASM that apparently served no purpose, which was preventing ExGFX from being used in tiles 4A-4F and 5A-5F of SP1. This also now makes these tiles 4bpp.
added some filtering and warning messages to detect and remove bad event data in the overworld in case people corrupt it with external tools/patching.
- made it so that pressing Page-Up in the overworld editor in event editor mode while on event 0x77 will cause the event to be shown as passed, so you don't have to advance through each step with Home/End for that event. Thanks goes out to Everest for bringing this up.
- added a small bypass warning in the old GFX bypass dialogs and the tileset change dialog when Super GFX Bypass is enabled, at Alcaro's suggestion.
Quelle: FuSoYa’s Niche