* Atmosphère v0.8.3's new feature, payload rebooting from the console itself, is also supported by Goldleaf! Binary *.bin files will have an option to be launched as payloads if Atmosphère is detected running.
* The old title manager has been refactored. Now, it can show ANY kind of content located in any partition, from system data archives to DLCs and updates, and regular titles. All of them can be removed individually.
* Goldleaf has the ability to detect the CFW currently running, which gets displayed on the CFW menu.
* Now the web browser is accessible even if Goldleaf isn't an installed title. It will use the WifiLogin web-applet, which has some limitations, but at least it's something.
* Content mounting (like NAND when being browsed or the NSPs when being installed) has been refactored to minimize any filesystem issues.
* Some icons were changed: NROs have a new icon, NCAs have now the old NROs icon...
* NSP exporting now warns with titles which are 4GB or higher, for risk preventing.
* USB has been quite improved with experimental threads' syncing, which seems to make it more stable.
* Regular installs check for free size now.
* Tickets show if they're used or not, so unused ones should be safe to remove.
* Both USB and regular installations abort if the title is already installed.
* Minor fixes and corrections on texts and several options.