UPDATE 25.07.2013: Version bleibt gleich, nur wurde ein weiterer Bug gefixt.
UPDATE 24.07.2013: Version 0.9.0.2011 erschienen! Changelog unten!
McLeodGaming hat den verbesserten Smashbros. Klon "Super Smash Flash 2" aktualisiert.
Diese Version ist ein Balance-Patch. Er verbessert das Spielerlebnis enorm. Was alles gefixt wurde, seht ihr im Spoiler!
Notable major changes in this version:
- Various balancing and character changes across the board (detailed in minor changes)
- File size reduced
- Hidden Leaf Village now loads on Browser version
- Repaired a major bug allowing players to be hit out of trapping final smashes.
- CPUs no longer use attacks in idle mode in training
- Target Test’s main platform can now be fallen through
- Social media links on title screen now send you directly to the proper website
- All remaining broken stage music loops have been fixed
- Final forms no longer fall back down while invisible when Star or Screen KO’d
- Projectiles that are already in hitlag no longer inherit hitlag when reflected
- Samus’s up smash connects better.
- Captain Falcon’s alternating downthrow -> side special infinite fixed
- Donkey Kong’s up special vertical height has been slightly increased
- Pikachu’s thunderbolt now has an accurate hitbox, fixing shield contact
- Jigglypuff can now reverse her direction during rollout
- Jigglypuff’s down smash has been weakened
- Jigglypuff’s double sound effect bug fixed
- Jigglypuff (CPU) is even MORE accurate with its rests
- Link’s down smash knockback reduced (should not K.O at 70% anymore!)
- Link has a new sidestep animation
- Zelda received a minor aesthetic upgrade
- Zelda’s Nayru’s Love attack no longer cancels projectiles instead of reflecting them
- Zelda’s back throw weakened.
- Kirby’s final smash deals double damage
- Bomberman’s up special final hit strengthened
- Sonic’s homing attack recoded
- Sonic’s side special has been reverted to previous patch, halved damage
- Tails’ Dash Dancing has been fixed
- Tails’ taunts have been re-separated
- Tails (human players) can now loop their side special while offstage
- Black Mage’s stop now reflects and stops projectiles
- Sora’s forward and up smashes no longer hit twice
- Naruto’s dash attack second hit hitstun reduced and growth increased
- Naruto’s side taunt recolored to match.
- Goku can now use his jab to force players to stand up.
- Goku’s spirit bomb no longer vanishes. If this is not fixed in your build please redownload
- Goku’s (Super Sayian) dodges fixed
- Goku’s (Kaio-Ken) final smash transformation has been fixed
- Goku’s (Kaio-Ken) final smash now slows the player’s fall
- Black Mage’s fully charged down smash now plays its sound effect on the back trail if the front trail is cancelled.
- Hylian Skies no longer KO’s players that are holding the ledge as it transforms
- Phase 8’s camera boundary adjusted
- Phase 8’s music quality improved
- Hueco Mundo and Castle Siege’s music are louder
- Credits list updated and adjusted
Notable major changes in this version:
- Various balancing changes across the board (detailed in minor changes)
- General AI improvement
- All known infinites have been removed
- Social media buttons added to title screen
- Star KO and screen KO no longer turn players invisible and always KO them
- De-transforming in the air takes you directly to the fall animation
- Projectile hitlag freezes the projectile’s frame
- All final form transformations stop your fall
- Wario-Man’s grab and item use freeze bugs fixed
- Jigglypuff now has a downward pound
- Samus’s down special no longer intangible
- Naruto recolored and re-shaded to better match the roster and improve the quality of palette swaps
- Kaio-Ken Goku’s taunt no longer intangible
- Many music loops improved.
- New music on Jungle Hijinx, Yoshi’s Island, Crateria, Bomb Factory, and Hueco Mundo.
- Jungle Japes barrel no longer glitches when two players enter a barrel at the same time
- Jungle Japes barrel grab size no longer too big (Makes event #5 less difficult)
- Meteo Voyage’s lag has been drastically reduced
- Target Test Level 1 stage now with a new updated look and moving Platforms.
- Link received a small audio upgrade
- Zelda heavily rebalanced
- Link heavily rebalanced
- Donkey Kong heavily rebalanced
- Meta Knight heavily rebalanced
- Meta Knight CPU now understands how to end up special
- Tails received a major AI upgrade
- Jigglypuff received a major AI upgrade
- Bomberman CPU now knows how to detonate, kick and sit bombs down
- Black Mage’s fully charged down smash is much quieter
- Bomberman’s bombs no longer halt momentum if kicked in the air
- Phase 8’s lava animated
via McLeodGaming Forums
Nintendo hat das Miiverse aktualisiert. Es enthält zahlreiche Neuerungen, unter anderem kann man nun in der Web-Version posten!
Miiverse-Update: Zahlreiche Neuerungen für die Web-Version weiterlesen